Saturday, November 20, 2010

boomerAng

6:45am.
"boom boom robot da robot da "- alarm alert. wake up call.

you : " seriously ? that's your alarm tone?"
me : yeah . rajnikanth fan \m/




it was not a typical Friday morning .
it was pouring outside ,
and i just simply refused to get up.
i looked at my ceiling and the glow in the dark stickers were smiling back at me ,
i had no mood for college that day .

yet , i got up , and got ready .
why?
because listening to your favorite track in the lowest volume and riding is an ultimate bliss,
especially when it rains .

have you ever tried that ?
early morning rides?


empty roads ,
no over takings ,
no signals,
lovely music ,
cool breeze ,
the precious silver liquid drenching your body ,
making you feel absolutely beautiful,
automatically a smile will pop up on your face .
i love that feeling !
if you haven't tried that yet , you sooo should .
trust me . its just LOVELY.

where was i ?
yeah ,so i got ready ,
took my bike and went on the road .


anything beautiful always has its own drawback .
rain ?
puddles of water ,
irritation i tell you !


i was happily riding ,not noticing an auto beside me ,
i went wrrooooommmm ,
splashing water on the auto & the auto driver ,
the passengers were safe , they had put that curtain .
their luck!
the auto guy started chasing me ,
he was yelling in local Tamil ,
it was hilarious ,
i was able to listen to his
" yei ponnu !arivilla? ipudi thanniya vaari adikiriye ,
mula irukka?
yei nillu , yei nillu....!"
in spite of beyonce and shakira singing together for me in my ears.

translation : "hey girl, don't you have any sense?
you should be insane to splash water like this .
hey stop , hey stooooooopppppp....."

but i just flew.
i was laughing over this ,the whole day .

now , 15 mins back ,
my mom wanted me to buy some groceries ,
iPod on ,
my lovely black oshos on ,
happy feet happy walk,
and i had gone to Spencer's daily ,
when i was coming back ,
one auto from no where, suddenly came in full speed and just splashed an entire puddle of water on me .
believe me or not, i was completely drenched ,
head to toe .


this might be a petty thing but i realized something,
life is like Charles Babbage's calculations .
it calculates your intentions and actions ,
so meticulously and accurately ,
and returns everything back to you with simple interest , compound interest and ever possible interest without any mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment